Friday, February 1, 2013

Cover Love #10

Alrighty, so I've kinda been at war with myself on whether or not to post up Lies That Bind as a cover love. I mean, I really like the cover, but I wasn't sure if it stood out enough to post about. After talking myself in and out of it at least, what? Five times, already, I finally decided to just post it.


I do love this cover. I love the model's hair(who cares if it's a wig), I really love the hat. That little bow, super cute! I'm a total preppy nerdy kinda gal, so the sweater I actually have one like, and the plaid is seriously cute. (I know at least person who'll agree with me on that.) The typography is what really got me (besides the hat, I want that hat.) I don't know why, but it did. I also LOVE the colors, it's dark on neon, and it doesn't look depressing or like a page from an issue of Teen Vogue two summers ago. (Am I the only one who's scared by that neon trend? Thank goodness it only lasted a season.) 

Love it or hate, to each their own, but this cover is definitely a personal favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment