Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cover Love: Valentine's Edition

I mentioned before that we'll be throwing in some random cover loves throughout the week, just because it's a week full of la-la-la-loove <3. And there are so many covers that I think would make this lovely week, a little more, well lovely. *sigh* 
Seriously how lame am I? This is just, sad. Really I'm going to put the brakes on before it gets out of hand and I start posting hearts up. That would totally clash with the falling hearts. I know that was a dorky move but I couldn't help it! When else do you get the chance to add falling hearts to your blog? Ooo I wonder if I can add them to certain pages. Gonna Google that in a minute. Now back to the issue at hand, a cover love to kick off this love-a-licious week!
As you can assume, I LOVE this cover. I love the lights and the colors, I love the fact that the sidewalk/street/cement/blacktop/whatever looks wet. (I love rain.) I love the model holding the shoes, I love that she's blacked out. I love the New York City, two a.m. feel to it. I just love it. It's one of those covers that I just want to jump into and be at the exact same spot. I'm totally jealous of the model who got to be part of something so gorgeous. I just can't think of a word besides "love" to describe this.. I literally just looked up synonyms, I don't just love it. I adore, fancy(hehe), idolize, treasure it. I'm captivated by it. It's a book I'll buy just for the cover. Just so when I'm bored I can pull it out, and be happy I own something so pretty. I think you get the point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment