Friday, December 21, 2012

Cover Love #6

Alrighty, well I was kinda undecided about what to post tonight. I did just finish up The Evolution of Mara Dyer yet I think I'll hold off on the review. Then I figured why not do a favorite of the year, but I couldn't pick, so here I am with a cover love. And might I say, this cover is lovely. Die For Me by Amy Plum is tonight's special cover. I love it so much.

I love the red, I love the Paris view, I love the dress and the design on the whole page. Now this is a really really really gorgeous cover and it was originally the UK edition but now it's everywhere. I mean, why wouldn't it be? It's genius. Props to the master mind that put this beauty together. This is one of those rare covers that Rose and I both like. We actually both read and love the book too. Trust me, it is no where near as lame as it looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment