Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cover Love #5

 OKAY! So I'm excited right now, nothing like a three hour drive in the rain and dark to lift your spirits!! No, seriously I just went through that. But I'm home now and I've been posting every day for the last few days and I'm not about to ruin that streak. And because of that I'm making it a Cover Love Double Cover special post! Well, actually I couldn't decide between the two. But who cares right? So here they are!

Alrighty! I love these two covers, which more I don't know. Cross my Heart on the left has the pretty sparkley mask, and the model's make up is super amazing. I'm not that big on the typography, it's kinda weird. But I do love the smokey thing. Then for Fade I only have one word, stunning. I mean, it's kinda less is more with Fade. Which is totally amaze when done right. I can't really pick a favorite between them, they're both too pretty in their own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment